Thursday, March 16, 2017

Adult ADHD: Difficulty Letting Things Go

Adult ADHD: Difficulty Letting Things Go

This is such an amazingly real article on ADHD and its effects on every aspect of one's life I had to share it in its entirety.  I have had people ask me what its like to live with ADHD, people who can't comprehend the struggle I live with every day so I found this article, which was shared by a friend on Facebook, and felt compelled to share it with you all.   The writer is brilliant and gives an honest, raw rendition of the struggles people with this disease face on a daily basis.  If you know someone who lives with ADHD or ADD please give this article a read, I promise it's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Although we probably havent already met, I would like you to know I sincerely appreciate your interest in my blog. Apart from extraordinarily strange circumstances, I will do my best to respond to your comment, question or concern within 24 hours. Best Regards, Serafina